Helping business owners decide their future
We work with business owners to bring definition and execution to your goals and objectives. We understand business owners and founders face tough decisions regarding the growth and future of their business:
- “Should I explore opportunities to sell my business?”
- “How do I transition to a successor in a responsible way?”
- “How can I value my business to sell a percentage of ownership?”
- “Should I be considering merging with or acquiring another business?
We start by exploring your goals, defining your timeline, and applying rigorous financial analysis to provide solutions beneficial to the owner or ownership group.
We offer a range of advisory services to help business owners explore their options and make sound decisions. We will always apply the fiduciary standard in our advice (unlike most in the category of exit planning). Our highly skilled team sits on the same side of the table as the business owner and applies the disciplines of creative and critical thinking with robust financial analysis to help customize the right decision specific to your situation.
Types of advisory services we provide include:
- Exit planning for business owners and founders
- Transition and succession planning
- Valuation consulting
- Merger and Acquisition (M&A) advisory