Join our team.
Integrity Wealth Advisors is always on the look out for experts with a passion for finance and community-involvement. We believe the best team members are happy ones with a good life-work balance. Browse below for current openings.
Associate Wealth Advisor
The associate wealth advisor is a “support advisor” position that provides technical support for all wealth advisors and the President. Responsibilities include frequent client interaction, data gathering and analysis, development of financial planning and business advisory recommendations, public asset reviews, portfolio management support and special projects. The associate will participate in client meetings but not be the lead advisor. Associates may also participate in developing investment strategy as a member of the firm’s investment committee meetings.
• Client service – prepare senior advisors for wealth management client meetings, attend client meetings to take notes and coordinate all follow-up items, gather financial information, prepare and update financial plans (while coordinating with paraplanners), update investment policy statements and investment objectives, respond to ad hoc client requests and facilitate trades for clients as needed
• Client relationship management – engage with clients and earn their trust, provide responses to client questions subject to senior advisor review, prepare letters and other correspondence as needed
• Trading – prepare trades for review, submit trades in the appropriate format through Redtail for execution
• Business Advisory – provide support for business advisory clients, attend meetings to take notes and coordinate all follow-up items, prepare financials, prepare and update financial plans (including coordination with paraplanners)
• Public Asset Reviews – perform monthly public asset reviews and present to investment committee in a timely fashion
• Special Projects – complete special projects as needed
• Teamwork – engage with the entire Integrity team, earn their trust, be sensitive to the various personalities, become the ultimate “team player”
• Education – attain CIMA® and CFP® within 3 years from date of hire
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, accounting, economics, or a related business discipline
• CFP®, CIMA®, MBA preferred but not required
• Interpersonal and Communication skills – adept at interacting with prospects, clients, colleagues
• IT Skills – proficient in the various computer systems used within a wealth management practice
• Attention to detail which results in a high level of accuracy and work performance
• A high degree of organizational skill, goal-oriented and ability to work independently or with a team
• A high level of productivity
• A positive attitude with a willingness to take initiative
• Advocate of Integrity Code of Culture
• Volunteer within the community
- Location: 13540 Meadowgrass Dr. #100 Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Compensation: $41,000 – $75,000 based on experience
- Position Type: Full Time, Exempt
Travel Required: Occasional
Nullam vel nulla in ligula rutrum pellentesque iaculis vel neque. Ut ac sem consequat, viverra neque ut, pulvinar magna. Donec cursus lectus eget urna aliquet, nec pellentesque dui consequat. Duis tempor pharetra scelerisque.
Praesent scelerisque elementum turpis vel venenatis. Praesent vestibulum est eu tellus tristique scelerisque.
Think you might be a good fit?
Are you a good match for an open position? Please reach out to one of our friendly team members!